Saturday 5 January 2013

What remains undone?

Confused I sat not knowing which way to go
Though I knew my left from my right, and what was good and what wasn't
Then my confusion wasn't caused from not knowing which path to take, thought now it's a bit like that was what it was
Rather it was caused then by my uncertainty on whether to be patient or not.
 Standing on a cross road that didn't lead to either the  good or the evil, but solely to the good on all ends
The problem was what road was most appropriate, and would lead to a greater good
How much longer can I wait for one opportunity to ripe only for the other to get sour
I fear that I may loose both if timely action isn't taken
 I have surrendered everything into Your hands at least I feel that's what I have done
But yet something still feels undone
I am lost in this well of confusion
And don't know how to get out
I feel the water rising by every wave and my cries for help go seemingly unheard
But my faith doesn't dwindle, cos even before it all started I had nothing, yet I trusted in You.
So what choice do I have than to trust in You now, more than ever before.
Knowing that what ever happens, You would remain You,
Ever faithful, ever merciful, ever gracious and ever loving
I surrender myself into your hands, though I still get a conviction that something remains undone by me.


Lord of the Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment